So! You thought you knew everything about My Virtual Assistant, didn't you?
Well, here's a list of 8 things you might not know...
1. My Virtual Assistant can email you each month to remind you when you need to start gathering content and images for your next corporate newsletter.
2. Because I regularly attend networking meetings, My Virtual Assistant has many various contacts and can highly recommend other local businesses to you. e.g. accountant, logo design and branding agency, relationship and business coach, IT support, finance broker, photographer, chiropractor, insurance broker, interior designer, kitchen designer, construction company, transcription services, law firm, printer, rental agency, carpet layer, real estate agent, travel agency, etc.
3. My Virtual Assistant can update your existing website on a regular basis or whenever you need it, this will ensure your website content is always fresh and relevant.
4. If you're just starting up a new business or you are the owner of a small business and you can't afford to have a website built by a large website design company, My Virtual Assistant can create an affordable website for your business, which will look just as fab as one built by a large company.
5. My Virtual Assistant doesn't just build websites! Newsletters, editing/proofreading, design and layout work are just some of the things I can help with.
6. Do you think it’s about time you started using Facebook, Twitter and/or LinkedIn for your business? My Virtual Assistant can set up an account on your behalf and send you some tips and tricks to get you started with your posts.
7. My Virtual Assistant can source images for your next PowerPoint presentation and create a fabulous presentation for you - that is, one that isn't full of bullet points!
8. My Virtual Assistant worked in the 'real world' for 26 years and a combination of all that experience has culminated in why I have been able to set up my work-from-home business, it's my point of difference (nobody else has the same combination of corporate experience, which makes me 100% unique), and it's why I am able to support you and your business.