2. Because I regularly attend networking meetings, My Virtual Assistant has many various contacts and can highly recommend other local businesses to you. e.g. accountant, logo design and branding agency, relationship and business coach, IT support, finance broker, photographer, chiropractor, insurance broker, interior designer, kitchen designer, construction company, transcription services, law firm, printer, rental agency, carpet layer, real estate agent, travel agency, etc.
3. My Virtual Assistant can update your existing website on a regular basis or whenever you need it, this will ensure your website content is always fresh and relevant.
4. Having typed up your report for you, My Virtual Assistant can save you time and energy by getting your report printed and bound by a local printer.
5. If you're just starting up a new business or you are the owner of a small business and you can't afford to have a website built by a website design company, My Virtual Assistant can create a complete template website for your business, which will save you money.
6. Going to a meeting out of town? My Virtual Assistant can book hotels, rental cars, etc, for you and your staff.
7. Do you think it’s about time you started using Facebook, Twitter and/or LinkedIn for your business? My Virtual Assistant can set up an account on your behalf... and if you don’t have the time, I can even make regular posts and Tweet on your behalf. Note: Facebook changed its business pages at the end of March, which means they now require a 'timeline cover image' - contact My Virtual Assistant if you need help updating your business Facebook page.
8. My Virtual Assistant can source images for your next PowerPoint presentation and create a fabulous presentation for you - that is, one that isn't full of bullet points!